Sometimes a chat is easier
9483 0099


What Insurances Should You Have?

Kevin Gomer
06 Oct 2016

Research has shown that 1 in 5 working Australian parents could be seriously injured or unable to work at some stage in their career (according to the Lifewise/NATSEM Underinsurance Report). The majority could be under-insured, exposing their families to the very real prospect of losing their homes and having to survive without the financial support they need.

It’s senseless that we acquire assets and borrow money, without considering the consequences of not being able to meet monthly repayments should we become victims of a traumatic event.

So what type of insurance should you have?

1. Life Insurance

Life insurance could help make difficult times easier by paying out a lump sum that could be vital if you have a family or mortgage to look after.

2. Total and Permanent Disability

In the unfortunate event of a heart attack, stroke or cancer where you are unable to work a lump sum payment is paid to you.

3. Income Protection

This could cover up to 75% of your income if you’re temporarily unable to work because of illness or injury. And if you’re self-employed or run a business you could get cover for your fixed business expenses should you be temporarily unable to work as a result of injury or serious illness.

4. Trauma Insurance

A lump sum payment is paid to you for events such as a heart attack, stroke or cancer.

The good news is that our consultants at Nicheliving Home Loans are here to help you get the cover you need quickly and easily. Don’t leave your family’s future to chance. Contact 9483 0099 to find whether your family is properly protected.